Lovense - wireless toys

Friday 29 April 2016

What to do on a friday night in....

Can't decide what to do on a Friday night, at home... and not just any Friday, but a bank holiday weekend Friday at that!

I didn't fancy going to the pub with a few friends, instead opted to stay at home n watch a bit of tv with my housemate n his girlfriend.

we have had a few laughs at graham Norton, but now what....

to late to go out, n I am now feeling the need for something filling, something manly hard n ass filling to be exact lol

so quandary... do I resist n go to bed horny with maybe a little fingering n wanking...

wait till housemate n his gf get to bed n either sleep or have some noisy sex n then dildo fuck my ass with whatever comes to hand quickest....

or what?

you tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment