Lovense - wireless toys

Sunday 10 April 2016

The public has spoken.... the result of my golden shower / pee or cumshot video is in!

As you may be aware, if you read my last post - I posted a poll on my twitter feed.

Should I do a golden shower / pee video (panties, tights, jeans etc) or a cumshot video.

42% of my followers, or others that saw my poll and voted, chose cumshot in panties - so that is what I will do, as soon as I get a chance.

Golden shower through my panties or a pair of tights also got 25% each, so I may do a pee vid just to tease as well

Thanks for reading, and voting if you did, and look out for more polls soon.

Oh, n don't forget to follow my twitter feed, my chaturbate profile for camshows and my own website - crossdressing with Lena

Lena xx

No comments:

Post a Comment