Lovense - wireless toys

Thursday 21 April 2016

taken the saucy risk to the next level..... testing people's awareness out in public n shops

I was, well still am actually till I do my Chaturbate cam show in a few mins, horny this morning.

I had to go to the shops but as I was so horny a normal trip wasn't an option.

So, my ohmibod vibe went into a condom up right up my butthole till it was buried deep in my ass, turned it on to fast pulsating n it felt great. Then a pair of saucy satin backless panties and a pair of women's hipster jeans.

finished getting ready n headed out, felt amazing as I drove - my ass moving as I changed gear etc enhanced the vibrations...

Got to the shops, parked and in I went. And would you believe me if I said no-one looked at me twice, laughed, giggled, pointed, stared or commented. I don't think anyone even noticed they were women's jeans - not even the cashier when I got my wallet out of a kinda small back pocket.

And, added to this no reaction to my buzzing lol. Yes, havin it deep in my ass made it much quieter but I am sure a little must have been audible? maybe not, anyway it was wonderful.

Back home, took a few pics, popped in a tail buttplug, did an outdoor pee video, as requested by my twitter followers n now bout to go live camshow playing.

Have great day all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment