Lovense - wireless toys

Friday 15 April 2016

Feeling horny, saucy and naughty... risking it in public

A bit of back ground. I have been feeling horny ALL day, nothing unusual I know - many or us feel horny and randy every day, all day, at work and at home.

I managed to keep my hand outta my panties, except to pee of course lol

Got home, and had a text from a friend, wanna meet for a beer?

Now this friend is a straight guy, not interested in guys, trannies or cross dresser's like me.

So, as my randyometer is off the scale I decided to put my ohmibod vibe 2.0 in my panties before I headed out. On the drive to the pub I had it on one of the pulse auto sequences, having a nicely vibrated sack / butthole.

When we got to the pub, I switched it to sound activated, max level and we went in to get a drink.

If you have one of the ohmibod vibes you will know it isn't exactly the quitest most discreet vibe, despite being advertised for fun in public! Quite loud bazzing lol bit of a give away.

Anyway, I could have slipped it into a condom and up my butthole, much quieter that way and some wonderful sensations too.

But, I liked the risk of being heard - by group of friends or complete strangers in the pub, and maybe hoped one would be a guy that liked my ass n would happily feed my mouth and / or arse some cock and cum :)

So my question is, are we getting more of a risk taking society, are we less reserved and don't care as long as we are enjoying ourselves and sod it if anyone can see / hear?

Or was I just being a randy slut?

Comments welcome, and this pic is what I posted to my twitter before I went out!


No comments:

Post a Comment