Lovense - wireless toys

Friday 1 April 2016

What should my new #amateur #cammodel video be about

If you have read my bio, previous posts, follow me on twitter or seen my amateur website, then you will already be aware that I am a gay crossdresser that is venturing into the amateur cam model arena and selling my dirty panties n pervy pictures... amongst other things LOL

In an effort to increase my token intake, and so my earnings - from tips and / or purchases I am planning on recording some new short video clips - to include on my picture DVD's that I sell and to have available 2 download via my cam show profile pages - chaturbate and cams.

My dilemma is, and I have just posted this as a poll on my twitter page too, do I do:

  • Golden shower / pee through a pair of panties
  • Golden shower / pee through a pair of tights
  • Golden shower / pee through some jeans, leggings etc
  • Cum shot
What do you think?

Please help - the money I make is usually turned into more toys or clothes for me to play with / wear. The last payout paid for my Oh Mi Bod Vibe 2.0 panty vibe and now I want a Lovense Lush too

                                           Lovense Toys for Virtual Sex

No comments:

Post a Comment