Lovense - wireless toys

Monday 28 March 2016

well that's a bit blowy LOL

Hi All,

As it is Easter Monday Bank Holiday I thought I would start off with a blog post NOT about sexual views, activities or anything linked - shocking I know

Woke up early, and the wind was blowing a gale, seriously storm Katie - could you have been a bit quieter LOL

I know it's a bank holiday, and traditionally we have bad weather on them in the UK, but after the sunshine we had Friday it would have been nice to have the same today - but no strong winds. I have sat and watched a neighbours gazebo cover get ripped to shreds, not sure why they have put it up already but - the wind definitely had its way with it - it is in tatters.

I have seen bushes blowing down the gardens / roads and bits of tree all over the place.

But, on the positive side the house isn't damaged I guess.

Hope you have all had a good Easter weekend and not had too much damage to your houses or gardens.

Chat soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment