Lovense - wireless toys

Thursday 5 May 2016

is summer finally on its way?

the last few days have been so wonderful, the sun has been shining and it has been so warm.

I can't wait till I can get outside n sunbathe, soak up some sunshine on my ass - longing to lay out in thong bikini bottoms n tan my butt lol

I think the tanlines are sexy on a guys ass, and the guys at local gay sauna n on twitter seem to like them

as for now, heating off window open a bit n off to bed naked

I also hope that the tan lines, wih my thong or g string panties, stockings suspenders and high heels, fake boobs etc n big toys deep in my butt will help me make more money on chaturbate and save to buy myself a lovense lush vibrator toy to go with my ohmibod


                                      Lovense Toys for Virtual Sex 

No comments:

Post a Comment