Lovense - wireless toys

Saturday 21 May 2016

Oh mi.... so lovely and warm.... waste of sunshine

Yet again, despite every year being adamant that I will get the garden / seating area sorted and done before the weather gets nice n warm, here I am.. sweating away trying to arrange plants and stuff ready for summer.

I have to say, choosing boyshorts rather than a thong, probably wasn't the best choice of panties - my bits, although shaved n smooth - that's my ass and boy sack etc hehe, are all hot, sweaty and sticky. I know I luv the smell, and taste, of cock when released from its shorts / panties.. but at the moment it is very uncomfortable as I try n weed the flower beds LOL

Anyway, back on topic (future post me thinks) and I find myself on my knees, not for fun, but trying to get some pesky vine weed out of my shrubs and trim back the dead tulips / daffodils as the Lillies start to grow n take their place.

It is sooo warm, not brilliant bright sunshine, but I would still rather be laying on a lounger or a towel on the lawn! Must be at least a few rays that I can soak up and get my tan going, and natural tan line on my ass from thong bikini bottoms :).

How about you, have you been organised and prepared for summer before now, or like me, taken by surprise by the sudden change in weather / temperature and still getting everything ready?

Be good to know I am not the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment