Lovense - wireless toys

Monday 30 May 2016

Trade in websites

As the weather has been a bit 'unsettled' today I decided I would spend the time doing something productive, and something that I have been putting off for ages.

I had boxes of old CD's that I have been meaning to trade in, using one of the online sites (such as Music magpie, Momox or Ziffit).

Well, I had all 3 loaded at the same time and compared the prices across them. And I am so glad I did. 1 CD varied from 20p on one to £3.68 on another. And, it wasn't always the same site that gave me the highest price.

After entering them all, I had enough in each basket to meet the minimum requirements for each site (some £5, some number of items or up to £10.00).

And I am so glad I did compare them, it may have taken quite a while, but I managed to get over £20 more for my CD's.

Proves that taking the time and effort to compare can be good for your wallet!

And, all 3 had free courier service options.

So all packaged up and taken to local drop of point (2 different locations as 2 were Hermes and the other Connect+) but the number of local convenience stores that offer the service made it quick and simple - the 2 stores I chose were about 300m apart!

Not a bad way to spend a disappointing bank holiday

I still have more CD's to go, and loads of books I no longer read - Kindle has seriously taken over in that field - and need to find some way of selling all of my old 12" Vinyl albums.

Hope you have had a good day too

No comments:

Post a Comment