Lovense - wireless toys

Monday 30 May 2016

Bank holiday.... no sunshine, but still ways to have fun LOL

As usual it's a Bank Holiday Monday, and the weather isn't that great - after the weekend forecast being warm n sunny for all 3 days last Friday it has changed to windy n cool.

Despite this, and having woken up much later than planned, I shaved my bits n showered, slipped into a vest top and a pair of gstring panties - England branded of course pre Euro 2016 starting LOL

And, with a nice cup of coffee and my ohmibod to hand, I settled down to do a short camshow. I only planned to cam shilst I drank my coffee, nothing heavy or to energetic, just chat n chill for 15-20 mins.

Ended up being about 40-50 mins, with my hard throbbing cock bursting out of them, and my ohmibod started in the gusset (so much easier when I can slip it in under the gusset pad (some panties have an open topped gusset that the ohmibod fits into nicely, and get held against the nut sack), then held up my butthole about 2/3rd's way in and ended up back in my gusset.

Had my panties on stroking, showing off my ass in the gstring, which was pulled tight into my butthole so plenty on show LOL. Panties off lying back spanking my sack, stroking my cock and with the ohmibod up my hole - got some tips from a lovely viewer whilst doing this, shame he had to go when his wife woke up LOL.

So, had fun times, got a horny cock, n need relief now hehe and some wonderful comments n chats from the guys watching my show - from nice panties, great ass, sexy ass, luved my shaved sack n bits, n many many more.

So I am happy, now have to go n face the shops for bread & milk, back to reality with a swift bang - but I will have my condom wrapped ohmibod deep up my butthole, gently buzzing away all the time I am out.

Have a great day, n I will try n post again later today.


                                 
http://www.youkandy.com/profile/lenacd

No comments:

Post a Comment