Lovense - wireless toys

Monday 29 August 2016

What shall i do today....

It's the last Bank Holiday off the year, and I don't know what to do.

It isn't that I haven't got things I could / should be doing, more what do I want to do LOL

I need to do some gardening, share with housemate, but we need to cut the grass, weeding and pruning. Plus prune back a tree that over grows into our garden.

And, I need to sort out a big pile of paperwork that I have been putting off doing. Just need to go through it, decide what to keep (and put away) and what to shred... just seems such a boring and uninteresting task, essential though it may be

Need to re-paint the bathroom. I have been 'offering' to do it for about 6 months so guess I will have to soon.

Normal chores such as ironing and hovering / dusting.

Sit in the sunshine, or lay out I  my thong trunks n try n get a tan on my ass.

Or do a camshow for horny guys n gurls n try n make some money (put towards my Lovense Lush fund!)

And, I have decided (I think) to do a review of my various toys, possibly some of my women's cloths) n see how they go down on here - blog reviews seem to be quite popular and influencial in todays society.

What are you plans?

Lena


                                          Lovense Toys for Virtual Sex

No comments:

Post a Comment