Lovense - wireless toys

Thursday 25 August 2016

Poll results are in... am I Normal, Saucy, Dirty or plain Slutty?

After a few comments on my Twitter, I uploaded a post here (previous one to this) talking about how I had been rather horny, and ended up using a plastic drink bottle (initially new then filled with water) to satisfy my anal cravings.. and did this make me normal, saucy, dirty or slutty.

So, I posted a poll on my twitter page, pinned to the top for all my visitors to see.

It was open for 3 days, and I received just 44 responses - from nearly 18,000 followers - so not a high response rate :(

Anyway, the winner is - I am SLUTTY :) Voted by 59% of you.

Saucy          2%
Normal       16%
Dirty           23%
Slutty          59%

I have actually taken it as a compliment, I know I enjoyed myself, I know that I am gaining the confidence to be free and open about my sexual preferences and needs, open enough to talk about loving sex toys and what lube I use / like. And I have had several wonderful chats with the staff / management at my local adult store - Vibes Adult Boutique. These talks have really increased my self confidence, and trust in others - I hope to get a few new naughty photos taken in the store when I am shopping... butt plug shopping selfie sounds fun, or even just another one flashing more of my panties.

So I am happy to be slutty at times, I don't have any problems behaving in such a way in private, or in suitable public ways - i.e. on a camshow.

And dirty wasn't a high %, does this reflect that peoples views and acceptance are changing?

Anyway, have fun - enjoy being whatever you want to be and have a great day playing with your sex toys - I know I do / will!

Lena xx


http://ow.ly/F4JmB

No comments:

Post a Comment