Lovense - wireless toys

Saturday 27 August 2016

Phones.... Android, Iphone and Windows... get your act together

I just need a quick rant.

I have just changed my phone, and operating system, from a Windows Phone to Android - as there are way more apps available for Android (in fact Microsoft have confirmed that in approx. 3 years they will have a android based system for the Nokia / Microsoft phones).

I loved my windows phone, so easy to use and it integrated and synced with my laptop, outlook, onedrive etc perfectly and with NO effort or actions required by me... and of course it has Cortana.

I have finally managed to copy all of my contacts across (not even the ShareIt, Samsung Swap apps etc would do this - None worked properly going from Windows to Android) - all 300+ of them.

Moved my music and photos across, got annoyed as the phone wants to use Google Drive as my back up - I would rather all of my photo's etc went to OneDrive, so that they were then instantly available on my laptop as well, without me having to do anything. But hey, I have created my google account and set up the photos to backup to Google Photo / Google Drive and for now I will have to either log into google on my laptop of manually copy them to Onedrive.

Unless, does anyone know how I can set the back up options to OneDrive rather than Google Photos / Google Drive? If so, pleeeeeeeeesase tell me :)

I have downloaded all of my apps, and more, and been into them all and logged back in with my account details. All good.

then I tried to use the Android 'Assistant' - she is useless, when I ask her to 'call jo bloggs mobile' I get either - there is no Bloggs in your contacts, or please repeat, or if she does get the name then comes up with all of the numbers for that person and I have to use the phone screen to select which one I want -not good when you are driving and your phone is in a bag in the back of the car! I have tried Samsung Drive, won't work unless you have Bluetooth in the car itself, and other versions of the assistant. I finally managed to find the android version of Cortana, but she is nowhere near as good as the windows version (yes I know they have an upgraded voice recognition update but that is only available in the US & China at the moment!).

Any suggestions, and of you lovely people found a good, useable and friendly assistant on Android that I can download and use?

Rant over (for now!)

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Lena xx


Lovense Toys for Virtual Sex

No comments:

Post a Comment