Lovense - wireless toys

Saturday 20 August 2016

saucy, horny, normal or slutty...

If you follow my Twitter you will know that I am a cross dresser, and one that is generally very horny, loves cock and cum and enjoys many aspects of the gay / sissy lifestyle including glory holes, random anonymous sex, dressing - in private and starting to go out more in public, and gay sauna's. On top of this I am quite active on the camshow scene, hosting my own shows on Chaturbate, Cams and YouKandy - not as often as I want, but hope to get to do more soon.

After having a great conversation on Twitter this morning, I am just asking you opinion - and I will be posting this as a poll on my Twitter profile page as well.

Bit of background. I was watching some gay webcam shows last night - involving, oral sex, anal sex and toys. Great cumshot in one that the guy swallowed and slurped it all up.

This obviously got me rather aroused, stroking myself and ended up riding one of my dildo's balls deep in my ass - posted a comment on twitter saying going to bed after a good dildo ride.

Woke up this morning, and my butthole was pulsating wonderfully (ladies - your pussies may feel / do the same after a good fuck / dildo session, but you will have to tell be that one LOL). And I was rather aroused thinking about my ass n one thing led to another, stroking n looking around for some relief. First thing I saw, and closest, that was a suitable size n weight was a bottle of drink that I had taken to bed with me - sports drink not alcoholic lol. So I tweeted, feeling horny only thing to hand was a bottle and led to conversation admitting I had fucked my ass with the bottle, and enjoyed it a lot.

Have you ever felt / done the same - when you are horny anything will do as a dildo - with your pussy / ass?

Does it make me:

  • Normal horny guy
  • Saucy n dirty guy
  • Slutty
What do you think?

Let me know

Lena x

                                              Lovense Max

No comments:

Post a Comment