Lovense - wireless toys

Thursday 18 August 2016

dogging and glory holes... fact or fantasy

I am a 'fairly' horny gurly, well some times incredibly horny and slutty LOL

Thing is, I love cock, I love cum... I love sex - and I am pretty sure I am not the only one. And, I really enjoy the thrill of anonymous, random and public sex too.

I mean, when I go to my local gay sauna, ME1 in Rochester, Kent, I have absolutely no problems walking round stark naked, towel in my hand or over my shoulder. I happily go down on guys I see and give there cocks a good old suck, swallow their cum, and have my arse fondled, fingered and fucked - all in full view of anyone else that is in the various rooms / walking by the lounges.

So, back to topic.

Years ago, and more recently, when I made the 2nd step - I was already wearing panties everyday by this point - I went to local glory holes at motorway service toilets, and other various public toilets around the area. Here I wanked another guy for the 1st time, sucked my 1st cock, swallowed my 1st load of cum and even got my arse fucked by a guy for the 1st time - all through a hole in a toilet wall - don't know who they were, I just enjoyed their cock's.

Moved on from this to a bit of public flashing / exhibitionism - went to a local glory hole / criusy toilet block in Strood (Kent) - no longer there, behind the shops in the car park (now Asda I think). Anyway, here I stood at the urinals, jeans open showing my thong panties, suspender belt and stockings - and a stiff cock getting stroked. I got myself well n truly fucked in the cubicles more than once - with the door open and closed (with about 6 guys in the adjoining cubicles looking over the top hehe. It was great.

Also went to cruisy toilets / glory hole in Aylesford - at Cobtree Park. Again, had plenty of fun at urinal and in the cubicles - although I have yet to enjoy myself in the woods - apparently plenty of action out in the woods, sucking n fucking... sounds wonderful.

And, this also used to be a good dogging spot at night. I went there many times, and another location near the Dartford crossing, on the Kent side.

Thing is - over the years these have all been stopped, closed / knocked down etc - as they are 'trouble spots' causing trouble in local area etc. Hands on heart I can say that I NEVER felt scared, pressured or had / saw any trouble - verbal or physical - and that's with my panties down and cocks in various parts of my body - easy target for gay / queer abuse!

I have tried visiting several, no joy -

   the toilets on A2 Cobham (south bound) no longer exist.
   toilets in Strood behind shops no longer exist
   toilets at coach park in Rochester - never seems be any action anymore
   Dartford dogging spot - I have tried various days / nights and never seen anyone there
   Cobtree park - toilets 'upgraded' to stop the glory hole action and gates locked at night!

point of this, I really, really, really want to go glory hole and dogging again, and enjoy some random anonymous sex - yes I know to be careful, I always have lube n condoms in the car.

So, does anyone know what is happening in Kent? Are any of these locations (or others) still active. Please let me know if they are, or about others, or any good websites I can register on and find out what is happening.

If you don't want to comment here for your own identity protection, or so big brother doesn't see / find out - email me, visit my website and contact me or text me (textphone only it doesn't take calls) 07522 221980.

You only have to look at my website, my YouKandy profile, my Twitter or Chaturbate to see that I am a genuine sissy, gurly, crossdresser just looking for lust :)

Lena xx


www.youkandy.com/lenacd/vote






2 comments:

  1. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: dogging kent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Collingwood, sorry - I didn't get the notification that you had left a message. Thank you for your feedback, and please ask me anything on here or via my twitter / OnlyFans pages

    ReplyDelete