Lovense - wireless toys

Sunday 9 August 2020

do you like you meat hot n steamy?

With the weather in the UK so warm at the moment, and as I write this I am sitting in a pair of thong panties, and I am sweating like crazy.

But, it has also made me soo dam horny, especially after being a good gurly & had a pee sitting down.

This if course meant pulling my panties down to my knees, and oh boy - the hot sweaty, slight hint of pee, smell that wafted up as my shaved uncut boiclitty cock n balls were released + the hot smell of the panties themselves, made me sooo horny I had to stroke my boiclitty. Which led to me moaning, not just with the joy of maturation but also the added amazing smell as i pulled my foreskin back. God I am a cock hungry slut!

I just love the smell of cock, even better when it is from a guy n not my limp gurly little boiclitty, hot manly sweat n cock mmm mmmm

I don't mean a dirty, stinking, not been washed in days cock smell, just the fresh sweaty kind hehe

Is that just me, or do you like it too?

No comments:

Post a Comment