Lovense - wireless toys

Monday 9 December 2019

Such a thrill, going out to Adult Store dressed fem n gurly

If you have read my previous blog, on the latest and wonderful addition to my anal toy collection, you will know that last Thursday, 05th December 2019, i visited my favorite Adult Sex Shop - Vibez Adult Boutique store, originally intending just to buy some delay / numbing spray for my butthole. But, more importantly I had shared on my twitter feed the night before that i wanted to go dressed fem n gurly, with pics of options that i was considering - heeled ankle boots (that make a magnificent sound as you walk in them), female low rise hipster jeans, some sexy lace panties (of course) and a choice of grey or peach / pastel orange top, with / without bra n whether to also have my DD fake boobies in as well.

So the evening of the 5th arrived, and on the way home from work i stopped at a relatively discrete place - in the entrance gate to a field but it was clearly visible from the adjacent M20, even more so as there was a street light opposite where i stopped. Here i stripped out of a boring suit n tie, slipped on the hipster jeans and ankle boots and i went for the grey t shirt, a bit less fem but more see through, but no bra or boobies (which i soon regretted!). So dressed i got out of the car to wiggle my ass in the jeans and get them nice n low, after all why wear lace panties of not to show them off, and put man clothes in the back of the car. I then headed off towards Aylesford and Vibez - btw it feels so good driving in these boots with their heel, not ready to drive in stiletto heels yet.

Upon arriving at Vibez, i did have a few nerves as there were several cars in the spaces and didn't want to be ridiculed, slipping a fleece on as comfort blanket. Anyway, i headed in, heels clicking loudly on the concrete outside then store floor. And it felt fantastic.

As i entered i was immediately greeted by the son of the owners, who are always so welcoming and put you at ease. We chatted for a while, and as we did so i could hear a man/women couple browsing behind me and they could clearly see my boots and panties, if not knowing the jeans were female ones. I was loving it! After probably 5 mins chatting i started to browse, looking around and seeing some wonderful toys (one of which ended up in my hands later to buy n ride as soon as i could).

So, as i wandered around i got more n more confident and could feel my jeans riding low n panties high as i bent to look at products and walked around, admiring the toy selection, bondage gear and the  the dress up out fits, dresses and lingerie - oh my they have some yummy bra / pantie sets, panties, corsets n dresses with a new range coming 2020 too. I was feeling so good, the fleece came off and i proudly walked round as a gurly(ish) customer - getting told that next time i should come as fem as i wanted, boobs, wigs, skirt or whatever i wanted to wear!

I headed back to the 1st toys i had viewed, picked up the Destructor buttplug and some delay spray, heading to the till and paid as chatted about xmas n stuff.

As i left i put my purchases in the car and had to take some photos, as proof, and to share - here they are.

I felt so exhilarated, such a rush and release and so relaxed, confident and happy. smiling as i drove home, still dressed female x x

  


  

    


No comments:

Post a Comment