Lovense - wireless toys

Monday 24 August 2020

what is so difficult to understand!!!

I quite happily admit that I am a gurly crossdresser, a cock loving bottom. I am an anal slut, cock loving, fuck my ass n mouth, cum swallowing whore at times. I am prone to taking very large things in my ass, stretching & pushing my limits, wanting to train my mind n butthole to accept more n more, deeper and wider. On top of this I like to take pictures and video clips as well as do live cam shows, so a bit of an exhibitionist (outdoor's fun is fine with me too). 

But nowhere, not on my Twitter, my Instagram, my Onlyfans, my website or here on my blog... no where does it say I am  sissy or a slave, 9n fact it says I am NOT one. So why, oh why, do I keep getting messages from ppl wanting me as their siaay slave - is reading beyond their basic abilities, or just unable to comprehend that a gurly CD cock slut isn't the same as a sissy / sissy slave.

No comments:

Post a Comment