Lovense - wireless toys

Friday 21 October 2022

How are my little gurly tiddies doing? update (03 Nov 2022) & advice please!

 As many of you will know, I have been taking natural supplements to try and grow some natural tiddies. For the last year or so, I have been taking a Nuke Nutrition Femme Boost Breast Growth supplement, one capsule per day. And, I can see growth. 

I haven't measured them in ages, and tbh need to get an accurate way of measuring in the same place each time. But there is definitely something to cup, and hold. It is squishy n soft and bounces when I move, so I am happy - and it is making me think seriously about taking HRT / Estrogen to really kick start my change, to become more feminine and grow breasts.

Recently, after some online research and reading, I have also begun drinking Peppermint tea, which acts as a natural testosterone blocker - not saying I like / love the taste of it yet, but I will keep going. I am having one or two cups a day, so not a huge amount yet, baby steps lol

Just wanted to give you all an update, and I will add some pics soon. I have also noticed my chest hair thinning, not brave enough to shave it all off (no idea why!) but I do shave my breasts at least weekly, so after I shave them, and my leg tops / ass, tomorrow morning I will add photo(s) to this post

Lena xx


Thursday 03rd November (update)

So, I am trying to work but am horny as hell and can't stop stroking my shaved boiclitty through todays lace thong panties n browsing twitter. Anyway, seen posts by an incredibly sexy, hot as fuck, trans person that lives in same county, and her titties are gorgeous (as is her cock and the rest of her) and it has made me start playing with my little tiddie buds, and wondering about the next step... do I up my breast growth supplement? I am drinking peppermint tea as it is meant to be a natural testosterone blocker and will drink more, but now also wondering should I take testosterone blockers or maybe buy some HRT tabs/patches online and start that as well?


Confused, excited, horny, happy, scared n a whole mixture of emotions. But I do now 100% for certain, I am thinking about being more Femme, wanting bigger boobs, gurly waist, voice n ass more and more everyday that goes by. 

Thoughts anyone?

19/11/2022

Still happy with my tiddy growth, been looking at HRT / Oestrogen tablets or patches more n more lately, seems like I am moving to the next stage of my desire, my need, to have boobs! Lena x 

No comments:

Post a Comment