Lovense - wireless toys

Friday 21 October 2022

gurly, anal (slut) problems - literal pain in the ass - piles or haemorrhoids (product review) - UPDATED

 I am a self confessed, with LOTS of proof on my social platforms - Twitter, OnlyFans, ManyVids or see all of my official links via my Link Tree - and one of the possible issues, is damage to an abuse butthole.

I am regularly abusing my ass with larger, and larger toys or objects and I am often (very often) to impatient and horny to 'ease' into the big toys, to start small and stretch / let my butthole adjust, and just lube up the big boys n ride away. 

This obviously gives me pleasure quickly, butt also runs the risk of hurting or damaging my ring, whether that is tears, fissures or piles / haemorroids.

Sadly, after long abuse I noticed that I did indeed have a couple of bulging / external haemooroids, this is not unusual or painful, just not the best thing to look at LOL Luckily they have never given me any problems, no bleeding, itching or discomfort.

I have tried several creams and lotions, from generic herbal remedies to the more traditional Anusol or Germoloids. And, although they did seem to ease the symptoms, they didn't treat or reduce the swellings.

So, I have recently tried a tablet, thought it worth a go - Dinaven 500 which I got very quickly from Amazon.

The dosage is 1 or 2 per day, with food, and I took 2 per day for the 1st week then reduced it to 1 - to see how they did. I am now into my 3rd week, 19 days to be exact, and I can see a reduction in the size and swelling of the external haemorrhoids, which is amazing and I am very happy. I will continue to take till I finish this pack (box of 60 tablets) and will probably be ordering a 2nd box, just in case I need them or they start to re occur / return once I stop - after all I am not going to stop abusing my ass or letting others fuck me hard n as often as possible am I hehe.


19/11/2022

Quick update, I am nearly at the end of my 1st box of these tablets, and despite some abuse (by me and large toys/objects) my butthole does look better, healthier n less like it has swollen lumps. So, I have ordered a 2nd box, to continue the treatment and keep some on hand in case of any flare ups. No side effects felt by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment