Lovense - wireless toys

Saturday 17 July 2021

New store idea's - Etsy?

 I have been looking for some time, to find a new hosting site for my store, or just to sell my adult items on.

It has been suggested that I create an Etsy store page, and post my worn panties, hold ups (thigh highs), tights (nylons), picture & vide DVD and to allow special requests to be made.

I have to admit I have never used Etsy, as a seller or buyer - so am looking for help and feedback. Is it a good site? Is it easy to post / sell and buy items on, without to many restrictions or stupid charges / fee's?

Any help gratefully received, or maybe you have a better option- Wish? 

I have a site, but it won't actually allow you to take payment - how stupid is that!


I have started the migration of my items to my @ManyVids page store, cum n see!

No comments:

Post a Comment