Lovense - wireless toys

Sunday 4 July 2021

How biased and discrimanatory is social media

 No matter how much the social media platforms keep saying they are equal, support all genders, sexual preference and religions etc etc, fully behind LGBTQ / LGBTQ+, in practice its not.


I promised myself I wouldn't rant about the blatant preference and discrimination towards some gender types / sexual identifications.


Last week I tried to post 2 photos to my Instagram Account, and within seconds it was removed as it 'breached the guidlines on nudity and sexual content'.

Before i share the photo, bear i mind I have panties on, they are not sheer or seethrough in anyway, they are not so tight they clearly define and outline my boiclitty cock, which is not hard and obviously a cock. I do not promote any sexual activity, promotion or anything but myself.


I requested a review, which took several hours, and surprise surprise it was still removed for the Nudity and sexual content. I have appealed, but don't expect to get it even looked at (Instagram / Facebook say they get too many appeals to look at the all so just select a few to look at - totally fair system) as I am not a famous person or influencer with many thousands of followers. I am just me, trying to share and hopefully help others that are starting or on the journey of crossdressing, recognising that they are trans or coming out.

Going through my feed yesterday the following images popped up, they have been viewed by thousands, and have substantially more followers than me, but I am sure this has no bearing at all.


I am sure you can see, clearly see, why I am annoyed - very clear sexual content, very clear sexual organs in an aroused state and clear genitals, but both of these photos are OK - and this is a fair system?

Pardon my language, and tbh i am past caring if IG ban me again, but this is total bollocks. 

14/09/2021

Yet again Instagram, and Facebook, have shown their bias.

I logged into my IG account (www.instagram.com/lena_cdxd_bup) earlier today, and cleared my notifications,  messages and scrolled through my feed liking pictures etc, no trouble. Tried to log in again this afternoon to find that my account has been disabled, suspended and I can 'maybe' request a review in 24hours. No emails, no messages in fact no idea whatsoever as to what I have done wrong this time. Or is it just another gay persons account? There are photos of women posted all day every day that are far more revealing and sexual, barely hiding anything - tight/see through bra or bikini top, bikini or panties pulled into a tight camel toe.... leaning forwards showing full cleavage ... and more, all OK. But a gurly cd showing some bulge in her panties is to sexual and not allowed, really wtf!





No comments:

Post a Comment