Lovense - wireless toys

Thursday 3 November 2016

Not just the sex toys, the all important lube must be reviewed as well!

I have started writing reviews of some of my sex toys, and how much fun they are / I have had with them. But to enjoy them to their fullest, after all they are pretty much all anal toys, you must have lube.

So my first lube review, is of the amazing, slippery and great feeling ID Glide from @IDLube.

They do a wide range of lube's, from the water based Glide, through flavoured lubes and onto the top of the range silicone lubes.

So far I have tried the Glide, and loved it, as well as a couple of sample pouches of their flavoured lubes.

Oh my god, the glide certainly lives up to its name. It comes in various pack sizes, and is very cost effective - it may appear expensive but you don't need much for a long lasting slippery ride - as I found out.

It is easy to use, simple and quick to apply and long lasting, and if it does start to dry simply re-activate it with a bit of water (and YES this can be spit, it doesn't have to be tap water). As it is water based, safe to use with all of your rubber / silicone toys and condoms.

Even though very slippery, and reacts with water, it is still easy to wipe up and clean away - I even used a couple of baby wipes to clean my butt cheeks and toys, as well as my butthole.

As to the ride, it is slippery, smooth and enjoyable - makes it easy to take and enjoy toys of various sizes. For any of you that have watched my shows / viewed my video's or pictures on YouKandy or Chaturbate, you will have witnessed that with a small amount of this lube, and very little preparation and practice time, I can take my ass destroying monster dildo into my butthole - so far I have worked nearly half of it up my ass, leaving me stretched, gaped and happy - slippery and open, without any pain or discomfort during or after the show.

So would I recommend it, most definitely yes - it is a wonderful lube, and when I need to re-stock I will be heading to my favourite adult store, Vibez Adult Boutique, to buy a big 5L bottle of the wonderful stuff!

Rating - 10 / 10

                                         



No comments:

Post a Comment