Lovense - wireless toys

Saturday 5 November 2016

Fun on November 5th...

It's 5th November, Bonfire night, Fireworks night.... whatever you want to call it.

Me & housemate, plus his gf, are having a few friends round for a fireworks party - firepit going, beer, food n fireworks - and sparklers, never to big to have a sparkler n act like a kid as you write your name LOL

But, so that we can do the fireworks, housemate n me have been clearing all the leaves etc from the garden. Raking them up, cutting back shrubs as well as getting the firepit ready - we don't want to be slipping over on the wet leaves as we are trying to place / light the fireworks now do we....

And, as I teased on my twitter account earlier, I chose pink n gurly, see through rouched boyshorts as my panties today - keep my ass warm LOL And, more importantly ensure that my metal jewelled buttplug stayed in place - even more so once I added my OhMiBod deep in my butthole, buried right up inside me vibrating away - condom wrapped of course so I can pull it out again LOL.

Felt amazing, great way for guys to enjoy the remote vibes, and the reason I soooo want a Lovense Lush bullet vibe to stick in my butt, and the new Lovense Hush vibrating buttplug.

Anyway, felt great as I buzzed away as we worked, and if the OhMiBod touched the metal plug, the vibrations were quite intense lol.

Getting ready to party now, still in the boyshorts with buttplug but OhMiBod needs charging - worn it out haha.

Have a fun, and safe, bonfire night everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment