Lovense - wireless toys

Saturday 30 January 2016

What a buzzin day

I have had a great day today, a real #sexysaturday LOL

Done a few jobs, like every weekend, doing things round the garden and house - weeding, pruning, washing, ironing... all made much more fun by my OhMiBod

I usually wear panties, everyday as my regular readers / viewers / followers will know. And when at home a bra, fake boobs and some women's clothes - gurly leggings, hipster jeans, shorts, skirt or a dress.

Today it was a pair of leggings, with a simple t shirt, and a pair of heels (I know not really practical for housework but they are so much fun to wear, I just love my hips n ass wiggling as I walk)

I have my metal buttplug in as well, again quite normal for me but the added delight today of my OhMiBod vibrator.

OMG I have used it on manual (varied through the 5 modes) and sound activated - next to the radio speaker as I danced to the beat and my butthole pulsed to the buzz :)

Great fun, very arousing, made the day and boring chores more fun - although they may have taken longer than usual as I get used to the vibrations LOL and I am wearing the black lace panties that come with the toy. They have a stitched in pocket for the vibe, making it secure and easy to wear. And, I have today learned that although not designed that way, the panties can be worn back to front - the the vibe tip is right in your butthole... wonderful waves of pleasure and lust hehe

So - the OhMiBod Vibe 2.0 definately has my recommendation.

Enjoy ur Saturday evening



No comments:

Post a Comment