Lovense - wireless toys

Tuesday 5 January 2016

So excited.....

I am soooo excited, just checked and the website I saw the #OhMiBod Vibe 2.0 on has them back in stock !

Needless to say I was straight on and ordered myself one, and an extra bottle of lube - just in case LOL

Now, I can't wait to get it... the days till it arrives are going to seem never ending, and then I am guessing the wait till I can try it will just be hell - I house share with a str8 guy, he is fine with me being a gay #crossdresser, I think I have blogged about how he, and his gf, washed my #panties  #skirts etc and doesn't have a problem with my wandering round the house in #lingerie or #leggings etc etc. But he does draw the line at me playing with toys in front of him, he he saw me once with a #dildo up my #ass n has said it doesn't offend him, just not want to see it - but I can keep trying as he is kinda cute hehe

Anyway, I digress. The #OhMiBod will be mine, and I can do cam shows on Cams.com and / or Chaturbate. Maybe even a new site I have found, but not cam'd on yet - Play with me

Anyway, this is getting me a bit hard in my Boux Avenue panties, so off to 'calm down'


                 http://chaturbate.com/affiliates/in/4uT2/6JFWS/?track=default

No comments:

Post a Comment