Lovense - wireless toys

Saturday 16 March 2013

worn panties - the desire

I was on cam this morning, doing a show as a webhost on cams.com and having loads of fun, as i usually do.

I was wearing my ting England Union Flag G String panties n a little lace vest. Wiggling my ass at the cam, flashing as much of my butt hole n sack off as I can get away with in the free chat rooms - unlike the private / nude chats were anything goes, and cum's LOL.

Anyway, my butt was getting me loads of attention, the guys were drooling over my ass when 1 asked if he could buy my panties. As soon as his chat hit the window, before i could even respond with a yes, 2 other guys jumped in asking as well, and a bidding war started!

I have to say I loved it, but none of them have emailed or txt me since to get things rolling

So much as I am flattered that the guys want my panties, I am annoyed that none of them have followed up on their desires to tastes n sniff my panties - my ass, sack n cock!

No comments:

Post a Comment