Lovense - wireless toys

Sunday 3 March 2013

Weekend Fun

I had a great time last night, well into this morning actually LOL

It was a cold frosty evening / night, and i didn't get to going out with mates or on the pull.

What i did do was make the most of having some time home alone and got online doing a cam show on my favourite site - Cams.com

Cum check me out, watch my shows - I do FREE shows dressed, or just in my panties & a little vest. Or fully nude shows. These can be open to anyone or private just for you!

In nude, you get all of me and can ask for anything you want!

last night, or maybe this morning, i was naked, fingering and dildoing my ass! And of course wanking my shaven cock.

I was ready to blow my load, just after some guyz / girlz to tip me and then I would show my cum lol.

But none of them had the credits/tokens, so i still need to cum!

If you think that sounds fun, cum watch me - or become a model yourself - Models wanted on Steamray

Lena xx

No comments:

Post a Comment