Lovense - wireless toys

Monday 13 March 2023

Even a boring men's t shirt can look amazing with a bra & boobs underneath

 As my followers will know, I am very much a gay crossdresser, you only have to look at my free Twitter, let alone my OnlyFans or new ManyVids profiles to find that out LOL

I have been a fulltime panties wearer for over 25 years now, and every chance I get I am in a bra + DD breast forms, and women's clothes from skirts, jeans, dresses or leggings. And maybe in tights, thigh high hold ups or stockings.

But, on this day, my point is that even though I had to be in a boring mens top (work video calls), with careful camera and sitting angles I could still have a bra & DD breasts underneath, still feel gurly and fem. And, if I am honest I was quite surprised how good it looked, what do you think?






No comments:

Post a Comment