Lovense - wireless toys

Thursday 7 October 2021

chance to dress as a women, crossdressing heaven

I have really enjoyed this week,  I have had the opportunity- time and freedom, even though working I have had less video calls than usual so been able to be female all over, rather than just below the waist n putting bra, breadt forms and womens top on between calls.

I have enjoyed the feeling of being in womens clothes, loved the look and feel of having boobs - the way clothes are pushed out on my DD's as well as the weight n movement of the breasts themselves. It still makes me smile, just being dressed, even in plain simple leggings and t shirt, nothing fancy or sexy, just being in womens clothes. To put it simply, being in womens clothes is relaxing, its happiness, its just right!

I have varied what I have worn, from low rise jeans (these feel amazing, I would wear them all the time if I could, they are comfy, practical yet a little naughty n sexy too. Also mini skirts, a dress n yoga pants. Mixed in with various womens t shirts and tops.

And of course, as well as panties I have had bra's on, sometimes a matching set others just any bra that came to hand. Looking down, seeing the push of my DD's against the tops, the peaks that push out from my chest,  god I wish they were real n mine everyday. 

Oh, n I have worn stiletto heels most days too, on my feet for anything from 2 or 3 hours up to about 7 hours - bliss! Hearing them click on the wooden floor or outside on the patio slabs / concrete path when doing recycling or taking a break from sitting in front of a laptop. They should be compulsory for everyone that isn't an alpha male hehe, convert everyone tk gurliness. 

So, all in all been a wonderful week thatbi have enjoyed, felt myself and been happy. Lets hope I get more time next week to do the same.

And of course, I have taken pics that are on my twitter and OnlyFans pages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment