Lovense - wireless toys

Monday 6 September 2021

Buying worn panties, generic or pair specific?

 This may seem like a strange question, but hey - everyone that reads my blog knows I may be just a 'little' bit of a perverted anal slut lol

As you have hopefully seen on my twitter, Instagram, Onlyfans, ChaturbateFanCentro or the latest site I am try - Justfor Fans (Don't worry about trying to save / remember all of these links - just use my Linktr.ee and it has everything all in one place!) I like to sell my worn, dirty and smelly, stained panties - thong, boyshort or bikini, as well as a picture DVD and all of my photos / video's in stand alone / bundle packs.


Anyway, my weird question - do you prefer, or not care, if the used panties are sold from one 'generic' picture, or for each pair to have an individual listing so that you can see what is on offer?


I am thinking of trying out making a Etsy store page, or maybe using Webnode? Or maybe shifting everything to Fansly or a similar adult site

Any thoughts, preferences or ideas always gladly welcomed as well as interest in buying my items, supporting me to buy more fem clothes and sex toys to play with, make content and live cam shows.








No comments:

Post a Comment