Lovense - wireless toys

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Naughty on a work night

Is it so wrong that it is midnight, on a work night, and i am sitting browsing twitter vids n horny as fuck, stroking my self through my frilly panties wanting something big n hard up my ass - cock would be great but anything will do right now!


So now, what do i do - do i get up n get something that i can lube up n slide into my ass, give myself a bit of a ride n satisfy that pulsating need in my butthole?

Do i just lay here n stroke / jerk myself off?

Or be a good gurly, lay down n go to sleep?

Of course, if i go for option 3 there is no guarantee that i will be able to forget, or at the very least control, the lustful urges n drift of to sleep - no doubt with a dirty dream to follow.

Any help?



No comments:

Post a Comment