Lovense - wireless toys

Saturday 6 January 2018

Gurly crossdresser tuckback in panties

As a gurly crossdresser, you may have noticed LOL, i am trying to perfect the art of a tuckback - which at times is difficult, not just because of my gurly boi clitty (cock to you) but because thong panties aren't always the best to hold it back n down and they are my favourite and most commonly worn style of panties.

Anyway, i do have a few pairs of lace boyshorts, some victoria secrets boyshorts n tight thongs, and i am getting better n better at it.

In simple terms, i am trying to just tuck n hold without any tape etc, although i do intend getting more practice at taping my cock back. So, i pull my sack n cock back between my legs, pull up the panties n position them over my tucked cock, estimating where i need my bits to be in the panties once pulled up, with a bit of pull n tighten room. Then one handed hold the panties to my dick and with the other pull up the panties, tight n high up my ass then the front to secure my tuckback.

this gives a smooth, cock bulge, free front - perfect for tight skirts or leggings, and i have to admit it does feel rather good tucked n tightly held, it feels very very sexy hehe.

i am getting much better, making my gurly cock semi hard helps as it gives more to pull back, but what i do need to master is popping my testicles back up into their canals, like before they dropped - any tips n hints on how to do this easily would be great!

i have also added a pair of 'camel toe' gaff thong panties to y amazon wishlist, if you want to treat me - or to a Victoria Secrets gift card / panties (and bra's in 34 or 36DD hehe)




No comments:

Post a Comment