Lovense - wireless toys

Saturday 15 October 2016

In the mean time

new adult, sex toy review coming soon - either of one of my dildo's or my ohmibod - from a guys perspective! then will do another of my buttplug collection.

In the mean time, I am having a good(ish) Saturday - the weather keeps changing, sunshine n rain, but not to bad.

I had intended doing some gardening, in fact I did start before the 1st lot of rain, so put some butt cheek warming Brazilian boyshort panties on, and obviously had to fill my ass so my Rich R6 gold butplug found its way up my butthole.

feels so good, pulling against my ring, and pressing in as I kneel down to weed and prune back the plants ready for winter. I can safely say that having a buttplug in, or another sex toy, sure makes boring jobs more interesting, fun, and bearable lol

hope u have a good Saturday too

Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment