Lovense - wireless toys

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Panties of choice or preference

Some would say that my favourite #panties are thongs beacause I am a sissy, gurly crossdresser, but this just isn't true.

I wore thongs long before I got into crossdressing n panties etc, before I had even tried slipping anything up my butt. I wore men's thong pants, they were comfy and in fact I still have a few pairs that I wear when going to see doctor's.

but I do, without a doubt prefer thong panties, I also wear g strings n have a few pairs of boyshorts, so saying I only like thongs as I am a crossdresser is rubbish.

my question today, or should  say tonight, is..... what do you prefer? are the lingerie habits changing from the boom years of the thong, or does it depend on age groups n peer pressure?




No comments:

Post a Comment