Lovense - wireless toys

Thursday 30 July 2009

cash cow!

still trying to find a new banner hosting / affiliate site to help make some money.

Last affiliate waited till i had finally earnt enough for a payout, after 3 months of 'pay per click' advertising teh various banner's i had built up the necessary £20 - then suspended my account whilst they checked into my promotional activity! i.e. posting their banner's on my website's - that was all i had done.

They took nearly a month, and where still going, never answering my emails.... so in the end i gave up n cancelled as the hassle just wasn't worth it.

But, if they have done this to me, how many other's? A nice little earner for them though. They still get their revenue from the advertiser's but don't have to pay out the comission.

No comments:

Post a Comment